Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Year Has Passed ......

A year ago, exactly today, my world was turned upside down! My dearest LT was taken away from me and I had to pick up my life and try to move on. At that time, it had seemed so difficult. Every day flashes of what could have been would come to my mind, even as I was driving. Every love song that was played on the radio would bring tears streaming down my face. At night alone in bed in an empty apartment I would stuff my face in my pillow and the tears would come again.

Time passed and I have somewhat picked up my life again. Gone back to doing some of the things I love such as baking and even started taking up oil painting. But once in a while I would swing back to my little world and be sad again.

Time does heal but it is surely a long and cobbled road! Memories of my dearest LT will always be in my heart.

melb 22

6 comments:

Emily said...

Belly hugs and buttefly kisses coming your way.... take care...

Edith said...

I am glad that you are hanging on there well. Time will heal, treasure those beautiful memories. Hugs.

Passionate About Baking said...

Hugs for a brave Jo.

Shirley @ Kokken69 said...

Time flies...and I think you have been extremely strong. There is nothing wrong to feel vulnerable at times - I don't see it as a sign of weakness at all. Keep cooking, keep blogging - the world still has alot to offer :)

voip services said...

Hugs for a brave Jo.

mrs. chan said...

hugs and wish you beautiful journey ahead

Related Posts with Thumbnails